We have released BankTree Mobile 2.0.0 (for Android and iOS). This works with the BankTree Personal finance 3.0 desktop application.
Need to keep up to date with your money while on the move? It is easy with the BankTree mobile app, just key in your expenses while out shopping, in the restaurant, or while watching your favourite movie. Key in your expenses, then use your phone or tablet to take a picture of your receipt and attach it. You can also get your account balance right away.
Need to share a bill or add more than one category, to your transaction? That is no problem using split transactions. Need to transfer money to a different account that is also no problem with account transfers.
Do you have a computer, Android tablet, Android phone, iPhone, or iPad? Keep them all up to date by synchronizing data between your Dropbox and Google Drive account, and your Windows desktop computer. Run BankTree Mobile standalone or with the popular BankTree personal finance Windows desktop application.
UPATE! BankTree Mobile will also work with BankTree Online, our personal finance for the web. Just enable BankTree online on the app, and update transations in real time.
Need to add recurring transactions or direct debits, then that is no problem with the scheduling feature. You can enter your recurring transactions to see your forecasted spending.
Need to break the bad budget habit – then use our budgeting feature keeps you out of the red and in the green.
The BankTree mobile app has the following features:
- Run stand alone or with the Windows desktop application BankTree Personal Finance
- View all your account balances on a single screen, in one glance
- Supports multiple accounts
- Supports multiple currencies
- Supports account groups
- You can easily add and delete account transactions
- You can easily add transfers between accounts
- Do you want to share a bill? Easily add split transactions
- Do you want to see your receipt on your computer? Take a picture of your receipt and attach to your transaction. Synchronize the mobile app with the desktop application and see your receipt added to your transaction on your computer
- More than one device is no problem - link all your mobile devices with BankTree personal finance desktop application through your Dropbox or Google Drive account
- Use the same categories from the desktop application on your mobile device
- Add recurring transactions with the schedule facility
- Setup budgets and see how your spending is going
- Visually look at your finances with nice graphs and charts
- Built in pass code protection
Please note some features are only available by upgrading to BankTree Mobile Premium
BankTree Mobile is available from Google play and the Apple store. To download the latest version please visit the download area
Instructions on how to synchronise the BankTree desktop application and the BankTree Mobile app can be found here http://banktree.co.uk/support/knowledgebase.php?article=42