BankTree Online, Our personal finance software, makes managing your money on the move, really easy. With more functionality, users can easily manage their finances.
Bank Level Security Our web site security certificate uses 2048 bit encryption so it makes it harder for hackers to snoop on your information. We never store passwords, so no one has access to your account. We log, all logins from all devices, and let you see these in your account, so you know who has access. We provide support for Two Factor authentication, an additional layer of security, allowing you to enter a code from a mobile app.
- Works on Windows, Apple Mac, Linux and any operating system that supports a browser (tested on Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari)
- Setup cash or investment accounts, to which you can assign your bank details.
- Support for multiple currencies.
- Set opening balances and close accounts to help with your year end.
- Synchronise your accounts with your bank or financial institution to download live transactions, and have them automatically categorised.
- Import your bank statement from your online bank or other financial packages, Import from Microsoft Money or Quicken (OFX, QFX, QIF files), Export to Microsoft Excel, CSV, PDF
- All major UK Banks, and US Banks are supported. With support for over 2,500 financial institutions in 55 countries worldwide.
- Manually key in your payment and receipt details, if you choose to do so.
- Add income, expenditure, and transfers between accounts, split transactions between different categories and transfers.
- Easily add Budgets, having different budgets for each month or average budgets, over weeks, months, year etc
- Choose from the existing categories and payment types or add and amend your own. Merge details of existing categories, payees, payment types.
- Choose from 24 reports and charts, that show how you finances are doing. Add filters, grouping, currency and charting features.
- Add scheduled payments, such as Income and expenditure, and transfers between accounts. Choosing to add to your account transactions immediately or at a later date.View list of schedules of calendar of up and coming payments.
- Forecast your schedules showing how this affects your net worth over months and years, with forecast charts and tables.
- Email and application alerts for Balances, Budgets and transaction limits.
- Add investments, updated prices for NASDAQ and FTSE 100 added automatically, and investment transactions such as dividends, stock and shares, record your share movements and share price history.
- Reconcile your cash accounts against your statements. Including reconciliation report
- Our Savings Goal tool, allows you to add your mortgage repayment schedule to your account.
- You can now automatically add sales tax (VAT) to your transactions, including a sales tax report
- Get BankTree Online Personal Finance Software, and manage multiple accounts.
Start to benefit from BankTree Online Personal Finance software today. For up to date price information and to find out how to make a purchase go here.
To find out about BankTree Desktop personal finance software features
To find out about BankTree Mobile personal finance software features
Subscription Pricing , is charged according to your country of residence. Current Starter Annual subscriptions are £35 (inc VAT) for UK residence, EUR 35 (plus EU VAT) for European residence, and $40 for US and other countries.