The knowledgebase is a categorized collection of answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) and articles. You can read articles in this category or select a subcategory that you are interested in.
How to open your data files directly (create a Shortcut to your data file)
If you have many data files on the same computer, and you would like a quick way of opening your data files. You can create a Shortcut to your data file:
- In Windows Explorer create a new Shortcut to the BankTree application.
- Right Click on the Shortcut and go to properties.
- If you look at the Target: this will show you the application that will be run by the Shortcut
- Amend the Target, to include the full path and name of your data file.
- For example: "C:\Program Files\BankTree 3.0\BankTree3.exe" "C:\My Documents\BankTree 3.0\BankTree.dat"
- Click on Ok to accept the changes
Article ID: 11
Category: BankTree Desktop 3.0 Personal Finance
Views : 1667
Rating (Votes): (46)
How to Upgrade from BankTree Personal Finance 2.0 to 3.0
How to use BankTree Personal Finance on a shared network or cloud
BankTree Mobile Backup/Restore Images Folder
BankTree Personal Finance 3.0 - Restoring a Backup, Copying Data Files, Reinstallation, Reactivation