This update contains the following changes
- Update to security imports for failed searches
- Update to the file import - clears up file before import
- Update to pattern match option, to 7 days of imported transaction
- Update to the banking subscription feature
- New URL to create a bank login.
- Warning to remove duplicate bank logins
- Warning to update the bank login when it expires
BankTree Online is now available, for the same cost as the monthly subscription service, you get all the features of the desktop application and live transactions from your online banking sign up for a 7 day free trial
To get these changes download the software from our web site.
If you have BankTree Personal Finance software 3.0 already installed:
- After backing up your data file
- Go to the Windows Start Menu > All Programs > BankTree Personal Finance 3.0, Program Files Group, and Select BankTree Personal Finance Install Manager.
- If you are prompted to restart your computer - this means the Install Manager has been updated only. You would therefore need to re-run the Install Manager after the reboot
- BankTree Mobile will synchronise with BankTree personal finance 3.0, and BankTree Online