Schedules - Again

As of 24th December 2013 version 2.0 is no longer available for purchase. This is a general discussion and self help section for version 2.0, for people to post stuff they have found useful.
james
Schedules - Again

Post by james » Wed May 21, 2008 4:05 pm

I have been experimenting further with the schedules and need some tips on the following -

what do you do if a scheduled payment is extended - I tried changing the date on the scheduled item, but that resets all of the cleared transactions for the schedule in the account back to uncleared!

What do you do when a scheduled item ends - I tried deleting from the schedules area, but that removes all of the scheduled transactions from the account!

Any help very much appreciated

James

BankTree Support
Site Admin

Post by BankTree Support » Thu May 22, 2008 9:05 pm

Do not amend or delete the actual scheduled item once it has been processed. delete all instances of the account transactions that have been amended or no longer required (associated with the scheduled item). Create a new scheduled item with the new details.

BankTree Support
Site Admin

Schedules

Post by BankTree Support » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:11 pm

We have issued a new release 2.0.7.0 (28 June 2008). When you amend or delete an existing scheduled item that has been added to your account transaction. We now handle this differently, by amending / deleting the scheduled item the relationship between the scheduled item and the instance of the transaction is broken, and the existing transactions is changed to a normal account transaction. A new scheduled account transaction is then created. Any additional transactions can then be deleted manually.