The knowledgebase is a categorized collection of answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) and articles. You can read articles in this category or select a subcategory that you are interested in.
How do I deal with a year end or the end of the financial accounts
You can archive the current data into a new data file.
- Go to the File menu and select archive.
- Select the archive date including and prior to for which you want to archive the transactions
- You can choose to remove the archived transactions from the current file.
- Then press ok
- You will be asked to select and provide a file location for the archive file, on clicking save the archive file will be saved.
- To open an archive file go to the file menu and select open, selecting your archived file from the above location.
You will not be able to merge records from the archive file into your existing data file. You would need to revert to a backup taken before an archive was done.
Article ID: 41
Category: BankTree Desktop 3.0 Personal Finance
Views : 898
Rating (Votes): (25)