This update contains the following changes
- Update to investment downloads - Fix for Yahoo Finance
- Update to portfolio screen Cost Basis calculation
- Update to Online Banking Subscription service - download from last update will now automatically look for missing transactions 10 days prior to the last successful download.
Details of how to setup the banking subscription service can be found here
To get these changes download the software from our web site.
If you have BankTree Personal Finance software 3.0 already installed:
- After backing up your data file
- Go to the Windows Start Menu > All Programs > BankTree Personal Finance 3.0, Program Files Group, and Select BankTree Personal Finance Install Manager.
- If you are prompted to restart your computer - this means the Install Manager has been updated only. You would therefore need to re-run the Install Manager after the reboot
- BankTree Mobile will only synchronise with BankTree personal finance 3.0.