This update contains the following changes
- Added support for online banking using the banking subscription service
- Interface bug fixes
- OFX files exact match (overrides user selection)
- Online banking, added fix for last update date to be last imported transaction date (13 Dec 2016)
- Online banking, added check number and description fields (13 Dec 2016)
- Date format fix for 2 digit year (23 Dec 2016)
Details of how to setup the banking subscription service can be found here
To get these changes download the software from our web site.
If you have BankTree Personal Finance software 3.0 already installed:
- After backing up your data file
- Go to the Windows Start Menu > All Programs > BankTree Personal Finance 3.0, Program Files Group, and Select BankTree Personal Finance Install Manager.
- If you are prompted to restart your computer - this means the Install Manager has been updated only. You would therefore need to re-run the Install Manager after the reboot
- BankTree Mobile will only synchronise with BankTree personal finance 3.0.