Top-Bottom thank you and query

For the current version of the software. This is a general discussion and self help section for version 3.0, for people to post stuff they have found useful.
dannahaz
Top-Bottom thank you and query

Post by dannahaz » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:16 am

The last two lots of updates (29th Jan and 6 Feb) have been great and have made the product even better, thank you.

I have set my accounts so that they are sorted in ascending date order (latest at the bottom), with the transaction input at the end. (Thank you again for putting this in the Feb 6th release).

I've noticed that when I go into an account though, the system puts me at the top (earliest transaction), and I have to scroll down to get to my most recent transactions.

Would it be possible to include a "fix" for this in a future release please? It would be great if it could open with me seeing the bottom (most recent) transactions. I think this is how 2.0 worked?

Thanks for reading
Last edited by dannahaz on Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BankTree Support
Site Admin

Re: Top-Bpttom thank you and query

Post by BankTree Support » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:36 pm

The entry for first line entry or bottom line entry will but the position of where you start to enter the transaction at the top of the screen or the bottom of the screen.

The sorting of the transactions is separate to this each column is sorted either ascending or descending by clicking on the column header.

geoffL

Re: Top-Bottom thank you and query

Post by geoffL » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:56 pm

Dannahaz: How did you move the "Add Transaction" line from the top of the page to the bottom?

I too prefer to have the latest transaction at the bottom of the page and would like the page to open so that you see the latest transaction followed by "Add Transaction".

Could BankTree offer this as an option?

BankTree Support
Site Admin

Post by BankTree Support » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:32 pm

geoffL

Post by geoffL » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:09 pm

BankTree Support wrote:
> See this article:
>
> http://www.banktree.co.uk/support/knowl ... article=39

To BankTree Support
I have downloaded the update. The page now opens with the latest entry at the BOTTOM of the page followed by the "Add Transcation" line.
That is great. Thank you.